"What is global communication and how has it promoted the globalization witnessed in the past ten years?"
Terrible outline on how global communication has affected some stuff. I have no introduction or thesis statement and I am not interested in making either of them before I begin to actually write. I’m also not going to write something about every single possible subject because there are just too many. But the internet is central to global communication, so basically everything I’m going to talk about will deal with that.
I. Cultural changes
1. Knowledge
2. Language
3. Hobbies/friends/food (needs a good name)
II. Other changes (this and all below it need better names. Or none. It’s just an outline, after all.)
1. Buying/selling/outsourcing
2. I want to talk about WikiLeaks somehow.
I'm sure this outline won't make any sense once I've actually written it. But it's something.
359 words only
ReplyDelete